Registered Respiratory Therapist - Ephrata Community Hospital - Part Time - Nights
- Ephrata, PA
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Respiratory Care
- Part Time - Night
- Allied Health
- Req #: 70587
Under the general supervision of the Pulmonary Services Team Leader, performs respiratory care modalities according to established standards and practices at the base practitioner level. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers respiratory therapy modalities as per the physician, clinical practice guidelines and/or clinical pathway. Charts treatment, response and progress.
- Performs patient assessment and develops a comprehensive pulmonary care plan.
- Modifies therapy to maximize efficacy of the therapy regimen.
- Collaborates with the physician to manage the initiation, maintenance and weaning of patients requiring ventilatory support.
- Maintains active and support communication with the patient regarding progress, problems, home programs and other issues related to the therapeutic process.
- Provides quality care consistent with appropriate policies and procedures, quality assessment program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Associate's Degree from an accredited program in respiratory therapy
- RegistrationRegistered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and licensure (RCP) in PA;
- Up to 12 Months experience required