Behavior Technician - New Start Program - Days
- Lebanon, PA
- WellSpan Philhaven
- New Start Program
- Full Time - Day
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 67939
The Behavior Technician (BT) practices under close and ongoing supervision of a Behavior Consultant (BC). The BT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans within the treatment plan developed by the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Community based position
- Works with adults with a mental health diagnosis to learn skills and achieve independent living
- Accepts referrals
- Completes intakes & treatment plans
- Works closely with the county, case managers, and referral sources to support goals and independent living
- Coaches, supports & assists consumers to meet goals
- Provides care navigation
- Minimum Experience:
- 1 – 3 years dependent on education attained above.
- Minimum Education:
- A bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or human services field.
- Minimum Field Of Expertise:
- Behavioral health, human services
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills; analytical skills; visual ability to observe patient behavior and dynamics
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the current state of residence. Driving record must meet requirements established by WellSpan Risk Management. Must qualify for WellSpan Philhaven driving privileges.