Office Manager - Family Medicine - Bannister Street
- York, PA
- WellSpan Medical Group
- FM-York-Bannister Street
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 65913
Under general supervision, manages clinical, business office and other administrative functions of the practice. Supervises clinical and business office personnel to include recruiting, orientation, training, performance evaluation and counseling. Prepares and maintains work schedules. Performs administrative duties of a general nature. Performs payroll and other financial functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and integrates services within the department/service line/entity, with other departments/service lines/entities, and with the System's primary functions. Participates in the selection of outside services, if needed.
- Continuously assesses and improves the department/service line/entity/System's performance. Maintains appropriate quality control/assessment programs (if applicable).
- Actively utilizes improvement strategies/tools to positively impact all aspects of operations.
- Under the direction of departmental/services line leadership, manages all on-site activities in such a way that promotes the satisfaction and welfare of the patients visiting the site.
- Facilitates the purchasing of supplies, pharmaceuticals and office goods by working collaboratively with materials management. Assists in selection of outside services; resolves issues related to services provided by outside vendors.
- Works in partnership with practice manager and lead physician to solve problems, resolve conflicts and enhance operations, quality and safety.
- Communicates operational issues to practice manager to obtain timely and effective resolution.
- Promotes reporting of events and tracks trends to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Follows established service recovery protocols; trains and empowers staff to address patient concerns; assures all patient issues are appropriately addressed.
1 - 2 years Office Management experience
Healthcare office environment experience preferred
Prefer healthcare experience
Decision making skills
Report writing and analysis
1st Interview - Evelyn, Clinical coordinator, DofA , Clinical Director
Send resumes for review
Evelyn will screen and communicate