House Supervisor - WSRH (48 hours/ 2 weeks)
- York, PA
- WS Surgery & Rehab Hospital
- WSRH Nursing Affairs
- Part Time - Evening/Night
- Req #: 64630
Under the general supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (WellSpan Surgery and Rehabilitation Hospital), provides administrative and clinical support to multiple clinical nursing areas during evening and/or night hours. Is responsible for administrative decisions, selective clinical interventions, staffing, and safety of patients, visitors, staff and meeting in-service education needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the nursing program during the evening or night shifts and coordinates its activities. Promotes cooperation of the staff to achieve department objectives and maintain good department relations.
- Receives and reviews preceding shift reports and floor nurse reports; makes complete rounds of all units, and notes Patients' condition.
- Directs maintenance of departmental facilities, equipment, supplies and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, Health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- 3 - 5 years
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Courses in nursing administration and personnel administration preferred
- RN license in PA; BLS certification