House Supervisor - WSRH (24 hours/ 2 weeks)
- York, PA
- WS Surgery & Rehab Hospital
- WSRH Nursing Affairs
- Part Time - Evening/Night
- Req #: 64631
Under general supervision, provides administrative support to multiple clinical nursing areas during evening or night hours. Is responsible for administrative decisions, selective clinical interventions, staffing, safety of patients, visitors, staff and meeting in-service education needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the nursing program during the evening or night shifts and coordinates its activities. Promotes cooperation of the staff to achieve department objectives and maintain good department relations.
- Receives and reviews preceding shift reports and floor nurse reports; makes complete rounds of all units, and notes patients' condition.
- Directs maintenance of departmental facilities, equipment, supplies and materials in a condition to promote efficiency,
- health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- 3 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Courses in nursing administration and personnel administration preferred
- RN license in PA; CPR certification