Licensed Mental Health Professional (grant funded)
- York, PA
- WellSpan Medical Group
- SAMSHA CCBHC (15655 Grant)
- Full Time - Day/Evening
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 62489
NOTE: This position is temporary and is dependent on ongoing grant support from the US Department of Health and Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA), lasting up to 2 years.
Under general supervision, provides individual, group and/or family therapy. Provides preadmission screening to determine appropriateness for admission. Interviews patients and/or families to obtain psycho-social histories. Collaborates with the treatment team to develop a treatment plan and coordinates discharge planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts individual or group therapy sessions. Assesses patients' progress and modifies or extends treatment program accordingly.
- Provides therapeutic intervention with patient and family including individual, marital, parental, family and group therapies.
- Interviews patients and family members to obtain information about home environment, family relationships, health history, and patient's personality traits.
- Documents current, accurate observations of care to the patient in appropriate records.
- Coordinates care of assigned patients.
- Assists in the implementation of education and training experience for interns and other designated students.
- Prepares and maintains written documentation as required by the profession and the department.
- Minimum Experience:
- 6 - 12 months
- Req Cert/Registration Licensure in PA: Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) or Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Minimum Education:
- Master's Degree